Mission and Vision Statement
The mission of Huie Elementary School is to empower students to achieve academic and personal goals.
The vision of Huie Elementary School is to be a school of high performance preparing ALL students to live and compete successfully in a global society.
- We believe children have first priority on all of our resources.
- We believe that learning is a continuous process and most productive when the needs of each child are met through instruction provided by competent and caring teachers.
- We believe a learning environment where everyone experiences security, care, dignity, and respect is essential.
- We believe education is the shared responsibility of the student, the parent/guardian, the school, and the community.
- We believe communication and understanding among all stakeholders of our diverse community are essential to achieving the goals of education.
1. To increase academic achievement for all students in Clayton County Public Schools as evidenced by state, national and international assessment results
2. To provide and maintain a safe, orderly and secure learning environment
3. To create an environment that promotes active engagement, accountability, and collaboration of all stakeholders to maximize student achievement